BOOK GIVEAWAY - CONTEST NOW CLOSED
Win a copy of Wheat Belly 30-Minute (or less) Cookbook and a Holy Crap cereal 3-pack of cereal.
Contest ENDED at 4:00PM (PST) Sunday, January 26, 2014
Contest ENDED 4:00PM (PST), Sunday, January 26, 2014
- 1 entry per person
- 2 winners will be drawn randomly from all valid entries
- Contest ENDED at Noon, PST, Sunday, January 26, 2014.
- Winners will be notified by email by 10:00AM, PST, Monday, January 27, 2014
- Prize: Each winner will receive 1 copy of Wheat Belly 30-Minute (or less) Cookbook by William Davis, MD and one Holy Crap cereal 3-pack
- Promotion is open to Canadian and US participants
- Promotion is not open to friends and family of HapiFoods Group Inc. employees, contractors or suppliers
Come by our booth in Vancouver at GLUTEN FREE EXPO on January 25 and 26, 2014, 10am - 4PM at the PNE, Forum Builidng, 2901 East Hastings Street, Vancouver.
Bring your GLuten Free and Nutrition questions to Erika Weissenborn, BSc, CHN. Get tickets online and SAVE $3
More about the book... Wheat Belly 30-Minute (or less) Cookbook by William Davis, MD Living wheat-free doesn’t take extra time or work. The Wheat Belly (30 Minutes or Less!) Cookbook features healthy, delicious, visually appealing meals and snacks—all conforming to the basic rules of remaining wheat-free and including no “junk” carbohydrates or grains. With the latest research, success stories and tips and tricks, the Wheat Belly (30 Minutes or Less!) Cookbook features 200 delicious new recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, side dishes, snacks, desserts and even special occasions. Now, it’s easier than ever to say good-bye to wheat with this new collection of yummy recipes that are quick enough for busy weekdays—and good enough for company. About the Author WILLIAM DAVIS, MD, is a preventive cardiologist whose unique approach to diet allows him to advocate reversal, not just prevention, of heart disease. He is the founder of the TrackYourPlaque.com program. Dr. Davis lives in Wisconsin.