"You’ll love the addition of protein and essential fatty acids from Mary Jane in your salad!"
Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN for Holy Crap Cereal
Make this salad in a jar in the morning and it will still be crisp when you’re ready to eat it at lunch time.
- 2 c. butter lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 1/2 half medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup English cucumber, cut lengthwise and chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 T. of Mary Jane (hulled hemp seeds)
- Dressing Ingredients
- 2 T. of olive oil
- 1 T. of fresh squeezed lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk dressing ingredients
- Divide and layer ingredients into a mason jar with salad dressing at bottom
- Shake well before eating