Our Pumpkin Pie overnight oats with Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats cereal is an unforgettable breakfast treat that you can make up the night before to have ready in the morning. It’s so perfect for Thanksgiving, even if you’ve already used up all the pumpkin puree for the pie. Just substitute the pumpkin puree with 2 spoonfuls of pumpkin pie instead. Consider this great alternative for a gluten-free Thanksgiving dessert instead of pumpkin pie!
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats
- ½ cup (125 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup (60 ml) coconut milk
- ¼ cup (60 ml) pumpkin puree or substitute 2 T. of leftover pumpkin pie (including the crust if it's gluten-free)
- 1 T. (15 g) honey or dark maple syrup (optional)
- 1 T. (15 g) chopped pecans (optional for garnish)
- Stir all of the ingredients together.
- Store the mix overnight in a covered container in the fridge.
- In the morning stir it (yes, it’s divine but don’t eat it yet) and divide into 2 dishes (to share with someone special).
- Garnish with chopped pecans.
- Makes two 5 ounce (140 g) servings.
Nutrition Facts for Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats