Just a soak and a blend... and it's done. So fast, yet it's a healthy, energizing and metabolism-boosting way to start your day.
"This smoothie is a great way to start your day with a powerhouse of micronutrients, fiber and complex sugars. Perfect for an after-workout shake, or to increase kids' intake of nutrient-dense green vegetables." -Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cultured coconut milk (or cultured almond milk)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or coconut milk, or other non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 (60 mL) banana
- 2 T. (28 g) Skinny B cereal
- Soak the 2 Tablespoons of Skinny B cereal in 1/4 water for approximately 5 minutes.
- Then place all ingredients in a blender. Add a handful of ice cubes. Blend until smooth. Ta-da! You’re done and on your way.
Nutrition Facts for Aztec Avocado Smoothie