How to make one of the most delicious drinks in the world –
This recipe works great as a breakfast shake, snack, or anything in between. Thank you Leo Tabibzadegan for the recipe.
"Matcha provides a gentle boost of caffeine and antioxidants without the harsh effects of coffee. Try this in place of your cup of morning joe!"- Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 1/2 cup frozen non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp. Green Matcha Powder
- 2 T. (28 g) Skinny B cereal
- Soak the 2 T. of Skinny B cereal in 1/4 cup water for approximately 5 minutes to get that nicely expanded cereal.
- Add all the ingredients into the blender, including soaked cereal and blend until smooth.
Nutrition Facts for Matcha Monsoon Smoothie