"Both ginger and carrots are powerful immune system boosters and are a wonderful addition to a healthy diet," -Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of carrot juice
- 1/2 cup of yogurt, plain fat free
- 2 T. (28 g) Skinny B cereal
- 1 chunk (about 1 inch) of peeled fresh ginger root, chopped
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Soak the 2 T. of Skinny B cereal in 1/4 cup water for approximately 5 minutes to get that nicely expanded cereal.
- Add all the ingredients into the blender, including soaked cereal and blend until smooth.
Nutrition Facts for Ginger Carrot Smoothie