Crisp greens, fresh veggies and warm summer days. Ahhh, it's veggie salad weather. Enjoy our veggie salads on their own, as a side dish or topped with seafood for the main course. Visit your local Farmer's Market to source a variety of farm-fresh ingredients.
"You'll love the added CRUNCH of holy crap in your salad. The addition of fibre, protein and essential fatty acids is another bonus!" - Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 2. c mixed baby mixed greens or baby spinach
- Grape tomatoes (halved)
- chopped zucchini - 1/4 inch slices and then quartered
- chopped yellow and orange peppers
- 2 T. Holy Crap cereal
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk dressing ingredients
- Pour dressing into the bottom of a large mason jar or divide into 2 smaller jars
- Layer salad ingredients with Holy Crap cereal
- Your salad to-go is ready for work or a picnic.
- Shake well to distribute dressing before serving.