This smoothie's a crowd pleaser. Kids love the fruity taste. Adults love that it has 3.6 g of fiber, almost twice the amount recommended for breakfast by Dietitians of Canada. You'll find the strawberries, banana and cereal leave you feeling satisfied until lunch.
"The chia in Skinny B cereal is an ideal addition to any smoothie to create the perfect thick consistency. Plus it adds an extra boost of fiber which is important for maintaining digestive health," -Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
It's no secret that including fiber in your daily diet is good for you. Do you know why? A high fiber diet promotes a healthy and regularly working digestive system and contributes to:
- reducing cholesterol
- stabilizing blood sugar
- aiding in weight loss
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) plain or vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced strawberries
- ½ (60 ml) banana
- 2 T. (28 g) Skinny B cereal
- You guessed it... soak the 2 T. of Skinny B cereal in 1/4 cup water for approximately 5 minutes to get that nicely expanded cereal.
- Add all the ingredients into the blender, including soaked cereal and blend until smooth and scrumptious.
Nutrition Facts for Smooth-Move Smoothie