A delicious gluten free margherita pizza that works well as a main course or appetizer.
Makes: 8 slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup cooked wild rice
- 2 Tablespoons (28 g) Mary Jane (hulled hemp seeds)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese - divided in 2
- 1/2 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons chopped basil
- Beat eggs in a large bowl and then add cooked rice, Mary Jane, chopped onion and 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Spread into a round shape on a parchment lined cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Top with remaining grated mozzarella, chopped grape tomatoes and chopped basil.
- Return to oven and bake for another 8 - 10 min.
Nutrition Facts are for 1 slice per serving (8 slices per pizza)