It only takes an extra minute to turn a blueberry smoothie into a visual feast for the eyes.
"A fulfilling breakfast - blueberries are packed with phytonutrients and fiber, making this a great way to start your day!" -Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain nonfat
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 T. Skinny B soaked in 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes
- In a blender, puree blueberries and water.
- Remove and rinse blender.
- Blend remaining ingredients and pour into 2 glasses up to about 2/3 full.
- Spoon blueberry puree down one side of each glass and then use the spoon to swirl through smoothie.
Nutrition Facts for Blueberry Swirl Smoothie