These rich, dark, rustic pieces of handmade love will satisfy your chocolate craving. They're easy to make. Double or triple the recipe to make gifts for all your friends and neighbours.
- 12 oz (2 cups (500ml) vegan bittersweet dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons Holy Crap cereal
- 1 cup (250ml) chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dried tart cherries
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pumpkin seeds
- pinch of sea salt
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler over low heat.
- Stir melted chocolate for a couple of minutes until it becomes glossy and starts to cool.
- Pour chocolate evenly into a square on prepared baking sheet.
- Top evenly with Holy Crap cereal, walnuts, tart cherries, pumpkin seeds, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Allow bark to cool completely.
- Break into 20 even pieces; store in an airtight container.