Thanks Erica for sharing your peach crumble recipe!
The recipe originally appeared on Erica's blog Le Petit Ogre
- 4 - 5 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour or all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of oatmeal
- 1/4 cup of cold butter
- 2 tbsp of Holy Crap cereal
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease the sides of a 9" square pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk the whole wheat flour, brown sugar, oatmeal, cinnamon and salt.
- Using a pastry blender or fork, mix in the cold butter and break up the butter until it is no bigger than small peas.
- Mix in the Holy Crap cereal. Set aside
- In the greased pan, layer the peaches into the pan and make sure to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- Pour the crumble mixture over the peaches and smooth it out, making sure you cover all the peaches in the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm and with vanilla ice cream (optional).
Nutrition Facts for Peach Crumble